Use the email forwarding service
This tutorial will help you to use the free email forwarding service which allow you to create custom mailboxes @yourdomainname and their forwarding to existing mailbox.
Log on Netim Direct section "Domain Services" >> "Domain Management", from here, open the scrolling menu "Services management", select "Email forwarding"
Create a customized email address
1. Enter the name of the new address
2. Enter a destination list (separated by commas)
3. Click on <Add>
4. The new address appears in the table with the status "install in progress"
5. Wait 15 minutes to use the address.
Delete address email
1. Select email address to delete by checking the appropriate box.
2. Click on <Delete>
3. Confirm your choice
4. The address disappears from the table and will be permanently disabled within 15 minutes.
Modify email address
It is not possible to change an email address. You must delete it and create another one.
Defining a catchall
An email collector or "catchall" is an email address aimed to receive every messages sent to a specific domain, but whose email addresses don't work.
1. Enter a destination list (separated by commas)
2. Click on <OK>
3. Wait for 15 minutes to get the confirmation.