Setup your messaging software
Here is the login information required to configure your email software (regardless of the software or device):
|Username:||Incoming :||your email address||Outgoing:||your email address|
Account Creation with Thunderbird
We will now set your account so you can get your emails on Thunderbird.
1. Click 'File', then 'New' and 'Existing account'
2. Set your Firstname and Lastname
3. Set your email address like firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Set this email's password
5. Click 'Continue'
6. Click on 'Advanced config'
7. Follow the chart below to set your ingoing and outgoing mail server:
Click 'Create Account'
Accept risks and continue.
==> Your mailbox is now well set.
Warning: if you are a reseller, you must use the following Setup your messaging software (for resellers)