Setup your messaging software
This tutorial will help you to setup your email address with Thunderbird.
We will now set your account so you can get your emails on Thunderbird.
1. Click 'File', then 'New' and 'Existing account'
2. Set your Firstname and Lastname
3. Set your email address like email@example.com
4. Set this email's password
5. Click 'Continue'
6. Click on 'Advanced config'
7. Follow the chart below to set your ingoing and outgoing mail server:
|Username:||Incoming :||your email address||Outgoing:||your email address|
Click 'Create Account'
Accept risks and continue.
==> Your mailbox is now well set.